Wirral Trade Justice
Wirral Trade Justice was formed in 2003 to campaign for trade justice. The objectives of the organisation are to increase members' knowledge of unjust international trading practices used by rich countries against the interests of the developing world by:
- initiating and joining campaigns,
- sending a regular newsletter to members,
- holding public meetings to explain the issues,
- lobbying MPs, MEPs, local councillors, trade union leaders and other opinion formers,
- using local and national media.