Currently Global Justice Now is campaigning on trade democracy, corporate power in the pharmaceutical industry, and migration, so those are the topics in which we can provide the most help and resources. We also have some expertise on climate change and on sustainable and just food systems. If you want to campaign on another topic just let us know and we will help you in any way we can or point you in the right direction.
If you are just getting started with campaigning you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to order a starter pack (for free!) on one or two of our main campaigns – trade, migration or pharma. Each pack contains briefings, leaflets, posters, stickers, badges, stunt ideas and more.
- How to take action with the youth network - A quick guide to taking action with the Global Justice Now youth network
- How-to-guides on the skills needed for campaigning - Our 'how-to' guides explain key skills for activists, from running a meeting, to organising creative actions or lobbying decision makers.
- Campaign resources - Our most recent campaigns briefings, leaflets, stickers and more
- Think Global - Online copies of our monthly activist magazine
- This Walls Must Fall toolkit - A toolkit for youth groups and activists to help campaign against immigration detention centres as part of the These Walls Must Fall campaign.