London South East
We are the London South East group of Global Justice Now. Our main priorities currently are:
- Trade justice: reform of the world’s trading rules against domination by multinational corporations and in favour of the poor
- Food and water sovereignty and security, including how aid and subsidies are used
- Climate change and its effects on people and the environment
- Human rights, including freedom of movement
We meet at 7.30, for a couple of hours, on the first Monday in the month, upstairs at The Rose pub opposite New Cross Gate station. All welcome.
If you want to get in touch before you come, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t worry if alcohol isn’t your style — the pub serves every kind of hot and cold drink.
What we do
- We organise public meetings and film screenings, and run street stalls to take our ideas to a wider audience
- We try to make what we do eye-catching, to get press coverage for our ideas and reach more people
- We write to and visit MPs and MEPs to argue for specific changes
- We hold informal meetings, workshops and social events to keep in touch and informed
Do join us! For more information, email the group on email@example.com