Invest your money in positive change
Corporations and business elites are monopolising resources and exploiting people and the environment to rake in huge profits. Meanwhile, many banks and pension funds are using our money to fund corporate power and fuel this injustice. We can’t let this continue.
We are campaigning for a world that puts people and the planet before profit. This requires serious long-term change, which won’t happen overnight. But while we’re campaigning, we can make small changes to our lives, which can help make the world a better place. One thing you can do is invest your money ethically.
Investing Ethically is a company of ethical independent financial advisers who have built a company on the principle of ethical investment. They will donate 10% of their initial fees to Global Justice Now if you seek advice from them and mention us, so you’ll be helping to support our campaigns for a more just world.
Investing Ethically’s team are specialists with an understanding of the ethical market. They can advise you on the following:
- Investment Planning – manage your investments and understand the choices available.
- Retirement Planning – ethical options and retirement goals.
- Protection – help your family to continue to enjoy their quality of life.
- Employer Services – retain the most valuable members of your team.
- Trustee Investment Planning – guiding you through setting up trusts for charities or families and enabling the trustees to fulfil their responsibilities.
If you would like to find out more, contact Investing Ethically at email@example.com or phone 01603 309020, and let them know you support Global Justice Now.