SOAS Against TTIP are organising a debate on TTIP with the IR society on the 11 January. Participants include
- Dr Dennis Novy - Specialist Adviser to the House of Lords on the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP), 2013/14
- Emanuel Adam - Policy and Public Affairs Manager at British American Business (BAB) in London
- Natalie Bennett - Leader of the Green Party
- Mark Dearn - Trade campaigner at War on Want
- Andrew Walker - Economics Correspondent at the BBC (Chair)
The debate will take place in the Khalili Lecture Theatre between 6pm and 8pm.