Speaker training for activists
Saturday 7 April
12.30 - 17.30
Global Justice Now, 66 Offley Road, London SW9 0LS
Nervous of speaking in public? Want to brush up your speaking skills?
Speaking to groups is a crucial skill for Global Justice Now activists. Join our day of speaker training and learn how to prepare and deliver talks that will make a difference.
The day will include:
- Learning about key Global Justice Now issues and campaigns
- Training from an experienced public speaker
- Hints for building confidence
- Tips for preparing well
- How to get your key messages across
- How to inspire action in others
- Key rhetorical devices
- And the chance to practice in front of a group in a safe space
This training will aim to equip you with the skills you need to go out and speak with confidence. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a place.