Rally: Rise up against TTIP!
When: October 10, 2015
Trade deals TTIP, CETA and TiSA are grave threats to the foundations of our democracy.
But they have also created one of the most vibrant European people power movements seen in a generation – a movement that is winning in its battle to stop these toxic trade deals.
Join us for a rally at the International Day of Action Against Toxic Trade Deals.
- John McDonnell MP, shadow chancellor of the exchequer
- Natalie Bennett, leader of the Green Party
- Asad Rehman, Friends of the Earth
- Juliet Stevenson, actor and activist
- Jeremy Hardy, comedian and activist
- Chair: Sakina Sheikh, Students against TTIP
Saturday 10 October 6.30pm
Red Lion Square
London WC1R 4RL
Organised by: Friends of the Earth, Global Justice Now & War on Want