Annual General Meeting 2021
Members of Global Justice Now are invited to join our Annual General Meeting at 11am on Saturday 5 June.
As in 2020, the meeting will be held using online video conferencing, although it will also be possible to join by phone. Further details, including registration, will be available closer to the time.
- Announcement of council election results
- Director's report
- Approval of 2020 minutes and matters arising
- Discussion and vote on any resolutions
- Treasurer's report
- Approval of annual accounts
- Appointment of the auditors
The 2021 AGM marks the end of the term of our current council, so elections for the next council will take place in the months running up to it. Nominations will open in February, and close on 26 March.