You can find our latest campaign briefings and reports in the resources section of our website. For local campaigners we also maintain a list of what we consider are current materials, including campaign postcards, leaflets, posters and badges. Most of these can be ordered in printed form.
Making Another World Possible: An activist reader
Our activist reader, published in Novemeber 2017, is a collection of thought-provoking articles related to our campaigns and the struggle for a world beyond neoliberal capitalism. Read it like a magazine or make it the basis for a reading group-type discussion. Find it here.
‘How to’ guides
Produced in collaboration with Campaign Against Arms Trade.
Outreach and events
- How to run an effective stall
- How to put on a public event
- How to chair a public meeting
- How to take a decent photo
- How to be a citizen journalist
- How to make the most of local media
- How to lobby decision makers (MPs and MEPs)
- How to lobby members of the Scottish parliament (MSPs)
- How to spark creative action ideas
Global Justice Now-specific guides
T-shirts and more
Resources from other organisations
Seeds for Change is a training co-operative which works with activist groups and co-ops to propagate organising and campaigning skills. The Seeds for Change resources page has lots of free guides of use to activists.