TTIP and trade justice
A resource pack on the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership for churches.
The pack incorporates prayers, writings and ideas by people from a range of Christian traditions who share a conviction that trade injustice is a barrier to the fullness of life promised by the kingdom of God, and includes:
- an action sheet giving a brief summary of the issues and suggestions for action.
- a selection of prayers, poems and quotations.
- three Bible studies on passages relevant to trade justice (Ezekiel 28, Amos 8 and Luke 19) with brief reflections and questions for discussions.
- a liturgy that can be used and adapted to facilitate prayer and reflection on trade justice.
- two briefings that examine TTIP and a similar trade deal between the EU and Canada in more detail.