You can find our latest campaign briefings and reports in the resources section of our website. For local campaigners we also maintain a list of what we consider are current materials, including campaign postcards, leaflets, posters and badges. Most of these can be ordered in printed form.
Making Another World Possible: An activist reader
Our activist reader, published in Novemeber 2017, is a collection of thought-provoking articles related to our campaigns and the struggle for a world beyond neoliberal capitalism. Read it like a magazine or make it the basis for a reading group-type discussion. Find it here.
‘How to’ guides
Working with our friends in Campaign Against Arms Trade, we've produced a series of ‘how to’ guides to help local campaigners. We hope they will be useful to a wide range of activist groups, rather than just being aimed at those in Global Justice Now's groups network.
Outreach and events
- How to run an effective stall
- How to put on a public event
- How to chair a public meeting
- How to take a decent photo
- How to make the most of local media
- How to lobby decision makers (MPs and MEPs)
- How to lobby members of the Scottish parliament (MSPs)
- How to spark creative action ideas
Global Justice Now-specific guides
We hope to produce some more guides to different aspects of activism in the future. If you need help on issues not covered above, or have additional questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.